Technical glitches in Sprint service are inevitable; however, there are a few issues that you can troubleshoot on your own such as data connectivity problem and Sprint Force Issues.
When you face Sprint data connectivity issues, you are unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Receive or send emails
- Browse websites
- Load an online content within another application
- Receive or send multimedia messages
Find below some steps to resolve the mentioned issues. (After each step, you can check whether the issue is resolved or not, otherwise continue with next step).
- Using Sprint Zone, verify that Sprint Force 4g LTE is properly connected to Sprint Network.
For this, ensure that mobile data is enabled as some of its features and application may require a data connection to work in a proper way.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Open the Device Diagnostics by swiping right to left.
- Search for the Network:
- It is in the Passed section: The mobile phone is connected to the Sprint Network.
- It is in Flagged or Failed section: Update your data profile.
- Tap on System Updates from the Device Diagnostics section.
- Select the Update Profile option and update it.
- Upon completion, click on ‘OK’.
- Attempt a soft reset
This will reconnect the Sprint network with the Sprint Force 4G LTE
Press the Power key and tap the power off option. Select the ‘OK’ icon to turn off the Sprint Force 4G LTE.
- Remove the battery from the device and wait for 30 seconds.
- Turn the device on by pressing the power key.
- Check whether the issue in your unit is resolved or not.
If the other Sprint users, nearby your area, are having the same problem with their devices, contact Sprint Customer Service for help. Otherwise, the occurring problem is on your device only and need an immediate attention.
- You can even try a temporary solution by connecting it to a Wi-Fi network.
Also, you can optimize the performance of the device, by updating the device software to the latest version. Check here for software updates.