Amazon is the largest e-commerce company which operates in 13 countries and covers millions of customers. It provide a wide range of products and introducing state of art services with its Artificial Intelligence.
Due to a heavy customer base, it is quite impossible to make all the services error free. Normal issues like misplacing of an order, Amazon prime not working, late delivery of a product are quite common and can be resolved easily. Follow this Amazon troubleshoot guide to find solution for all your services.
Amazon Website And App
Amazon has a large user-base with millions of customers enjoying various services. It is quite impossible to provide a seamless service to all the customers simultaneously. So, a user may face one of these issues:
Amazon Website And App Issues
- Amazon website not working
- Amazon app crashing
- Amazon shopping app freezing
- Unable to log into Amazon app
- Amazon service outage
- Voice search is not working
- Getting double charged for a service
- Unable to use Amazon Gift Vouchers
- Product did not delivered but the status says it has been delivered
Troubleshooting Amazon Website Not Working Issue
- Make sure your system has all the requirements needed to operate Amazon website.
- Check that you have active internet connection in your device.
- If you are not able to open Amazon site in one particular browser, try to open it in another browser. Keep in mind that Amazon website works in these browsers:
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Internet Explorer
- Clear all the cache files from your computer.
Troubleshooting Amazon App Crashing/Freezing Issue
- Clear all the cache files and cookies from your Amazon app.
- Make sure you have updated the Amazon app to the latest version. Check the basic requirement of Amazon app for your device.
- If Amazon app is not working in your iPhone 7, perform a soft reset by switching OFF the device for 30 seconds and switching it ON again.
- If Amazon app still not working, uninstall the app and download it from a verified source.
Amazon Order Issues
Even though Amazon guarantees a seamless service to the customers, some error occurs due to miscommunication at the sellers end. You may face these inconveniences:
- Unable to cancel orders
- Unable to place orders
- Received a faulty product
- Received a duplicate product
- Did not received the expected product
- Late delivery of product
Troubleshooting Amazon Order Issue
- Verify that you have purchased the correct product.
- Before placing an order, check the dimensions and specifications of your product.
- If you got a faulty or damaged product, simply put it in the box and request to return the product.
- Make sure you have the product label when you return the product.
- If you accidentally purchased an item on Kindle, you can easily replace it by going to your account and placing an Return for Refund request. Set up parental control in your device if you want to avoid accidental purchase.
- If you bought an item on Amazon Prime, make sure you request a refund within 24 hours.
Amazon Prime Issues
- Unable to log into your Amazon Prime account
- Unable to subscribe on Amazon prime
- Amazon prime login issue
- Instant video streaming problems
- Incorrect aspect ratio
- Amazon prime video unavailable
- Amazon Prime not working
- Unable to download content from Amazon prime
- Late delivery in Amazon Prime
- Prime video not working on Apple TV
- Amazon Prime video unavailable
- Prime videos not working on Roku 2019
- Amazon video not working on Samsung TV
- Amazon prime video and audio out of sync
Troubleshooting Amazon Prime Errors
If you cant access your device due to some uncalled reasons, here is the simplest troubleshoot you can perform for your application:
- You will receive an error on your Amazon Prime when it is unable to connect with Prime Video service. These error codes can be – 1044, 7017, 1060, 1066, 1004, 7105, 5266, 7218, 5505, 7017, 7030, 9068.
- Make sure your device has active internet connection.
- Perform a soft reset on your device by switching it OFF and switching it ON after 30 seconds.
- Do not indulge in heavy internet activities like gaming or downloading a large file when you are using Amazon Prime as it may reduce your internet speed and result in Amazon Prime app crash.
- Make sure you are not using a firewall and turn OFF the VPN and proxy service which might have been using.
If you love to read books, Kindle is a must have device. The device allows you to access millions of books with natural reading view option.
Amazon Kindle Issues
- Unable to locate Kindle purchase
- Kindle screen problem
- Kindle stuck
- Kindle device freezing
- Kindle reset not working
- Issues in Kindle cloud storage
- Kindle touch screen not working
- Kindle frozen on the start up screen
- Unable to view my purchase books
Troubleshooting Amazon Kindle
If you are facing a issue like device freezing or working slow, you can take help from this troubleshoot process:
- Make sure you do not have an active download.
- Check that you have an active internet connection. Make sure it is working in another devices.
- Slide down the power button of your device for 40 seconds. Release the power button and press it after 10 seconds. Your Kindle will start up shortly.
- Verify that you have not turned on the Airplane Mode accidentally. Make sure it remain on OFF.
Amazon Fire Stick TV
Amazon Fire Stick TV issues
- Fire stick remote not working
- Prime videos not working on fire stick
- Amazon fire stick no connection
- Amazon fire stick wont turn on
- Getting ‘Amazon services are unable to connect’
- Unable to reach fire stick homepage
- Amazon fire stick video streaming issues
- Amazon fire stick video buffering
- Amazon fire stick black screen
- Amazon fire stick frozen
- Amazon fire stick no signal
Troubleshooting Amazon Fire TV
- Turn OFF your device and unplug it from the main power outlet. Plug it again after a minute.
- Let the setup be completed.
- Do not unplug your device during the software installation period.
- Verify that you have opted the right TV input which is HDMI for your Fire TV.
- Make sure you are using the original wiring for a secure connection.
- If you have a HDMI hub, remove the fire stick and insert it in TV directly.
Amazon Echo Issues
- Keeps loosing connection
- Echo device stops playing music
- Unable to connect with WiFi
- Amazon Echo cutting out
- Unable to play music
- Music streaming disconnecting continuously
- Unable to connect with Bluetooth
Troubleshooting Amazon Echo Issues
- Make sure you are using the latest firmware in your router or modem.
- If you have connected several devices with your WiFi, it will create disturbance in the bandwidth. So, disconnect non-active devices from the WiFi connection.
- Do not set your device near a microwave or baby monitors as they may create disturbance in the device networks.
- Disconnect the device from WiFi, switch it OFF and switch it ON again after 1 minute.
Amazon Alexa App
Amazon Alexa App Issues
- App stuck on startup
- Skills not working
- Getting ‘Device Is Offline’ error
- Not working with Spotify
- Sonos offline on Alexa
Troubleshooting Amazon Alexa App
- Make sure that your device met with the system requirement. Amazon Alexa requires a later version of 5.1 Android and iOS 10.0
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Amazon Alexa app.
- Make sure you have not changed the password earlier. If you have changed your Amazon password, you have to make a login again in your Alexa app.
- Close all the applications in your app and delete the cache files. Try to open the app again.
Didn’t find what you were searching? Contact Amazon Customer service by dialing 1-833-201-7903 and get instant solutions for all your problems. You can also get in touch by one of the following ways.
- Direct customer support number
- Live chat
- Social media