Netflix can be easily downloaded from the Play Store on all the android devices with Android version 2.3 or later. However, the latest version of Netflix apps requires your android device version to be 4.4.2 (KitKat) or a latest version.
Moreover, if your android version isn’t compatible with the latest version of Netflix app, you’ll be redirected to download Netflix version which is compatible with your Android OS.
Follow the steps given below to download Netflix on your android device:
- Open the Play Store app from the App menu.
- Tap the search button (magnifying glass icon)
- Enter ‘Netflix‘ in the search box.
- From the list of apps, select Netflix (Usually the first one)
- Select Free and then tap OK.
- When the installation is complete, the notification bar shows ‘Successfully Installed Netflix’.
- Close the Play Store.
- Find the Netflix app in the app menu and launch it.
- To login to your account, enter your Netflix email and password. However, if you are using it for the first time, create a new account and join free for a month.
Remember that these instructions might differ if you or the manufacturer of your phone has customized the phone’s interface.
Furthermore, if you want to sign out of your Netflix account from your device, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Netflix app.
- Click the Menu icon. It is located on the upper left/right corner.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Confirm your action.
If you do not see the Sign Out option on the menu:
- Scroll down the Netflix app.
- In the bottom, tap ‘Sign Out’.
When you sign out of your Netflix account, all your downloaded data will be removed from your device.
If you want to check whether you can download Netflix app on your android device from the Play Store, click here.
If you still need more support, contact Netflix customer support phone number 1-866-405-0231 to discuss all your problems and get them resolved with ease.