If you are facing issues with your U-verse TV service or internet, or you need support with their set up, using the AT&T Troubleshoot and Resolve Tool can give you the right solution. Here are three methods to troubleshoot your problem.
You can either get a proper guide for troubleshooting by accessing the Tool through your member ID and password.
WATCH AND LEARN
Do you have queries related to Internet, DIRECTV, U-verse TV, and/or home phone service? You can get free of cost help from the AT&T Troubleshoot and Resolve Tool. Sign in to the tool to browse particular topics such as repair status, service outages, and several common issues. You can get step-by-step instructions through the videos. You can also launch automatic solutions to diagnose and resolve particular issues.
Here are the necessary steps in details to troubleshoot and resolve issues from your U-verse TV. You can get a solution directly from your TV within your comfort zone. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Press ‘Menu’ on your U-verse TV remote.
- Using the down arrow, scroll to Help and then press ‘OK’.
- Further scroll down to Information, after which press ‘OK’.
- Scroll right and select the option ‘Troubleshoot & Resolve’.
- Scroll and select the service that you want to troubleshoot (Internet, TV, or phone).
- Press OK.
- Follow the indications on your U-verse TV.