You have landed on this page, then it means you searching for the Xfinity customer service phone number to get help to resolve Xfinity issues? There are a couple of issues that trouble Xfinity users quite often such as Xfinity WiFi hotspot issues, problems with the Xfinity TV, internet connectivity issues and more.
Doesn’t matter what issues you are facing, simply contact the Xfinity tech support service and you’ll be able to find the instant solutions to your issues. Tech support service helps you resolve your issues in an easy and quick manner. Further, you get connected with skilled tech experts who are available to help you resolve all issues in a step-by-step manner.
Common Xfinity issues
- Issues regarding Xfinity WiFi router.
- Problems in Xfinity Wi-Fi connection.
- Not able to fix WiFi router issues.
- Tel1 light not on.
- Not able to send or receive emails.
- No dial tone issue.
- Xfinity email login and other issues.
- The Internet is working but the phone line isn’t.
- No signal on Xfinity TV.
- Troubleshoot DVR issues.
- Problems with the cable box.
- How to reset remote control?
- And many more issues.
The above are some examples of possible issues with the Xfinity service, however, all issues are not limited to them. So, users might face many other issues that are not mentioned here. But whatever is the issue, the solution is one that is the Xfinity technical service support.
Simply dial Xfinity phone support number and you’ll be able to find solutions to all your problems at once.
How to find the Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspot?
When you are in the range of a Xfinity WiFi hotspot, then go to WiFi settings on your device and find “xfinitywifi” SSID (network name). Find the name in the list of available networks.
You have to follow only two easy methods to locate WiFi hotspot:
- You can check the location map by visiting xfinity.com.
- Download and install the XFINITY WiFi application for Android and iOS smartphones.
Also, you can view the secure “XFINITY” SSID on the list of available networks in the select areas. You won’t be able to connect to this SSID directly, but it’s possible to get access once you install a security profile on your gadget.
Are you not able to troubleshoot WiFi issues? Contact Xfinity WiFi support service for help by dialing the Xfinity customer support number.
Is it possible to use the Xfinity Wi-Fi app without an internet connection?
You can make searches without having an internet connection, only if you have installed an offline dataset on your device (the dataset is available for iOS and Android), that is a list of hotspots.
In order to install offline dataset, follow steps:
- First, visit the Settings menu.
- Now choose the “Manage Offline Datasets” option once you have an Internet connection.
- Next, from that place, you can choose the datasets that you want to install.
Note: When your device is offline, you won’t be able to search any location which is not available in the area dataset which you have installed for.
If you are not able to troubleshoot any Xfinity internet issues, contact the Xfinity customer support service for instant help.
How to troubleshoot no dial tone issue with my Xfinity Voice service?
Try the following option first:
Are you facing problems with your phone service like you don’t have a dial tone, then please ensure that wireless phone batteries are not low, and all phones are connected.
Follow the below steps if you are still experiencing the issue:
Try the following instructions to remove the problem and restore the service:
- Plug a working wired phone into all jacks to figure out if the problem is with a single jack or the phone.
- Try to plug your phone into XFINITY Voice modem and check whether the issue is related to the wiring inside your house.
- In case you own two numbers with your XFINITY Voice service, out of which only one is working, then contact Xfinity customer support
- View the lights on the digital voice modem. It may require resetting your modem that depends on the light sequence appearing on your device.
Have Xfinity phone issues? Dial the Xfinity customer support number displayed on the top to get help at once.