Find solution for all your Xfinity issues at one place
Xfinity is renowned to delivering excellent cable TV, internet and voice services. Its internet package starts from a meager $24.99 per month. Millions of people take its services due to its pocket-friendly packages.
Providing seamless services to millions of customers is a incredulous task and some common issues are normal to arise. If you are also one of those millions of customers, you might have faced issues such as Xfinity internet down, Xfinity TV not working and Xfinity Stream app down. If you ever face any such issues, simply call on Xfinity customer service on 1-866-405-1725 and get instant help.
However, you can fix these issues on your own too. How? Let’s dive in.
Xfinity Cable TV
Xfinity Cable TV Issues
- Billing and payments issues
- Queries and issues related to App
- Seeing an error message
- Not able to view On Demand program
- Cloud DVR not working
- X1 cable box won’t turn ON
- X1 box problems
- Xfinity cable box won’t turn ON after power outage
- Cable box working strangely
- Xfinity remote not working
- Channel and programming issues
- Missing channels
- Channel line-up not showing
- Signal not coming to cable box
- DVR storage problems
- Installation and configuration problems
- Picture quality issues and more
How To Troubleshoot Xfinity TV Issues?
Here is a complete troubleshoot guide which you can follow in case you are facing any issues in your Xfinity TV service:
- To start the troubleshoot process, first, you have to download the Xfinity My Account app.
- After installing the app, enter your Xfinity username and password to make a sign in.
- Go to the troubleshoot option in setting and select the problem from a preset list.
- After selection, your app will start the troubleshoot process by sweeping the account and device for any error.
- After finding the issue, it will ask for a correction measure. You can do the following with the correction measure – Modem reset, restore device setting to default, Fix entitlement issues
- After taking the correction measure, the app will ask if the issue is resolved or not.
- If you are still facing the same issue, contact Comcast help.
- If there is a red dot on your TV service, that means TV services are down in your area. Xfinity will resolve such issues on its own.
Xfinity Voice Issues
- No dial tone
- Voicemail-related issues
- Problems while making or receiving calls
- Issues with language settings
- Hardware issues in the device
- Unable to make incoming or outgoing call
- Not able to reset Xfinity phone
- Cell service down
- Unable to locate signals
How To Troubleshoot Xfinity Phone Issues?
Follow these steps to resolve all your Xfinity phone issues:
- First of all, make sure that your Xfinity voice plan has not expired.
- Make sure you have Xfinity My Account application in your device. If not, download and install it.
- Sign into Xfinity My Account app.
- Find the Voice option on the bottom side of your screen and tap on it.
- Select ‘Common Problems And Solutions‘.
- On selecting the option, you will get three preset options which are – Understanding Account Numbers/Username and PINs, How To Set-up Your Xfinity Voicemail and How To Change the Number of Rings Before Going To Voicemail.
- Now select the issue from the preset option and follow suit.
- When you select your issue, the app will start an automatic problem detection process and check for any errors in your service.
- This process is helpful in resolving entitlement and modem issues. After the scan is completed, check if the issue has been fixed or not.
- If the issue has not been fixed, contact Comcast and request troubleshoot assistance.
Xfinity Stream App
Xfinity Stream App Issues
- Xfinity Stream not working
- Xfinity Stream Roku issues
- Xfinity Stream not working on iPad
- Can’t use cloud DVR
- Channel lineup not showing
- Missing some channels
- Unable to use On Demand content
- Getting ‘Playback Issue 403’ error code
- Forgot Xfinity username and password
- Corrupted downloaded content
- Getting ‘Not At Home’ error
How To Resolve Xfinity Stream app issues?
If your Xfinity Stream application is not working properly, try doing the following things:
- Make sure your device is connected with active internet.
- Verify in your device’s settings that you have allowed the application access.
- If you are having ‘Not At Home’ error, connect your Wi-Fi with in-home Xfinity network and no other network. Power cycle your device and see if it performs correctly.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Xfinity Stream app. When you use an older version, some of the features are bind to work faultily.
- Delete all your cache files from time to time to make it work smoothly. A large size cache may reduce your app’s working performance.
- Many of the features do not work without internet. So make sure you use it with a high-speed internet connection.
Xfinity Internet Issues
- Improper connectivity
- Hardware problems in modem
- Unable to configure Wi-Fi
- Xfinity WiFi hotspot not working
- WiFi connected but no internet
- Xfinity wireless internet not working
- Xfinity internet is slow
- Router lights not blinking
- Issues caused by outages and more
How To Solve Xfinity Internet Problems?
Unable to enjoy Xfinity internet? Check out this super easy troubleshoot guide to resolve all your Xfinity internet issues:
- Verify that your internet plan has not expired.
- Check that you have made the previous payments on time and the internet is not down due to nonpayment of bills.
- Place your modem or router device at an open area where it can easily access the satellite signals.
- Check for any lose wiring or damaged cables in your modem or router. Disconnect your coaxial cable and connect it securely with your device. It is advisable that you use high grade Ethernet cables.
- Try power cycling your device by unplugging it from the main power outlet. Plug it again after 30 seconds.
- Make sure that internet is really down by using it on other devices and different websites.
- Check for any local internet outage on Xfinity internet outage page. If the internet is down in your area, it will be fixed soon by Xfinity.
Xfinity Comcast Home Security Issues
- Unable to use touchscreen controller
- Frozen touchscreen
- Xfinity camera is not working
- Camera unable to record 24/7
- Door/Window sensor not working
- Xfinity home security not working
- Motion and water detector not working
- Thermostat device not working
- Camera unable to connect with WiFi
- Camera won’t pair
- Xfinity camera not responding as per My Rules
- Xfinity camera not responding as per My scenes
How To Troubleshoot Xfinity Home Camera?
Check that your camera is properly plugged and turned ON.
Make sure the light in front of the camera is ON.
Verify that the camera is connected with LAN port.
Sign in to your Xfinity app and scroll down.
Go to All Cameras and click on your camera. If you can access your Live video, your camera is working.
Xfinity My Account
Xfinity My Account Issues
- Xfinity My Account app not working
- Unable to sign into your Xfinity account
- My Account app crashing
- My Account app freezing
- Unable to open My Account app
- App crashing on startup
- My Account app showing blank screen
- Unable to access my account on app
How To Resolve Xfinity My Account App Not Working Issue?
Follow these steps if Xfinity My Account App is not working:
- Verify that your device has active internet connection.
- Always download the app from a verified source. Downloading the app from an unverified server may create disturbance in user experience.
- Make sure that you have updated the app to the latest version. If not, update it.
- Clear all the cache files from the app’s storage.
- If you are not able to log into your account, make sure you are entering the right password and username.
- If you are still not able to work around your My Account app, uninstall the app and reinstall it.